Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tempura with summer vegetables and meat-stuffed bitter melon recipe. You can cook tempura with summer vegetables and meat-stuffed bitter melon using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon:
- Provide 1/2 Bitter Melon
- Take 100 grams ★ Ground pork
- Get 1 ★ Grated ginger
- You need 1 dash ★ Salt
- Provide 8 leaves Shiso leaves
- Prepare 1/6 Kabocha squash
- Prepare 3 Asparagus
- Provide 2 small Eggplants
- Prepare 1 ☆ Sugar
- Use 200 ml ☆ Cake flour
- You need 200 ml ☆ Ice cold water
- Provide 1 ☆ Egg
- Take 1 Oil
- You need 1 Grated daikon radish
- Provide 1 Mentsuyu
Steps to make Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon:
- Slice the bitter melon into 1 cm rounds. Knead the ★ ground pork with the grated ginger and salt. Pack it inside the bitter melon.
- Slice the asparagus into 5 cm long pieces, and the kabocha squash into 5 mm thick slices.
- Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Slice the eggplants in half, then score a vertical line.
- Mix the cake flour, egg, ice cold water and 1 teaspoon sugar into a bowl. Heat the oil for deep-frying. Dredge the bitter melon and deep-fry in order.
- Only dredge one side for the shiso. Dredge the bottom half of the eggplants to fry.
- For the rest of the vegetables, dredge the whole thing to deep-fry.
- Dish it up. Serve with grated daikon radish, grated ginger and tentsuyu dipping sauce.
- Fluffy Bitter Melon and Egg. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155688-fluffy-stir-fried-bitter-melon-and-eggs
If you find this Tempura with Summer Vegetables and Meat-Stuffed Bitter Melon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.