Recipe of Quick Mike&#39;s Super Easy French Dips
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's super easy french dips recipe. You can have mike's super easy french dips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Prepare French Dips
- You need Thin Sliced Roast Beef [from deli]
- Provide 6" Sub Rolls Or French Rolls
- Provide Swiss Or Provolone Cheese
- Take 8 oz Beef Broth
- Take Garlic Powder - Onion Powder [reserve half]
- Prepare Rosemary & Thyme [reserve half]
- Prepare Au Jus Sauce + 2 Cups Beef Broth Or 2 Cups Water
- You need Options
- Provide Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Prepare Sport Peppers
Steps to make Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Mix your packets of Au Jus as per manufactures directions. Usually, about 2 cups water. To intensify the beef flavor, substitute 1/2 water with beef broth. Don't substitute all beef broth as it will make your Au Jus too salty. Make your Au Jus as thick or as thin as you'd like though it's usually served pretty thin, like a broth.
- Split and lightly toast your bread. Don't split your bread all the way through.
- Add half of your roast beef to a non stick pan. Add 1/4 cup beef broth and 1/2 of each of your seasonings to the pan as well. Mix up, turn on high, cover and let steam for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid, mix up meat once more and separate meat in to two even piles. Add two slices of cheese to each pile and place lid back on for 1 minute. Repeat same process for your other 1 pound of roast beef.
- Place moistened meat on dry toasted bread, cheese side up, and serve with a garnish of sport or banana peppers and a steaming bowl of Au Jus lightly sprinkled with cracked black pepper and dried parsley.
- Tiger Sauce Recipe: Three parts Sour Cream to one part Horseradish. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.