Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Rainbow beans over rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rainbow beans over rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rainbow beans over rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rainbow beans over rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rainbow beans over rice recipe. You can have rainbow beans over rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rainbow beans over rice:
- Use beans
- Use 6 cup cooked rice, may be white or brown, keep warm
- Prepare 1 15 ounce can each of black beans, dark red kidney beans and navy beans, drained and rinsed
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Provide 1 large onion , chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp each, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder
- Take 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- Prepare 1 salt
- Provide 1 small amount of sour cream and shredded cheddar to garnish
- Take 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- You need 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
Instructions to make Rainbow beans over rice:
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion until just transparent.
- Add spices to onions and stir. Now add in red pepper , corn and black and red beans.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Lastly add in navy beans. Adding last helps keep them from darkening from spices, heat. Check now if you need to add more salt.
- Divide rice into 6 bowls, top with beans and garnish with sour cream and cheese if you like.
- Recipe by taylor68too
If you find this Rainbow beans over rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.