Steps to Make Perfect Easy Emergency Kimchi
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy emergency kimchi recipe. You can cook easy emergency kimchi using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Emergency Kimchi:
- You need Whole Napa Cabbage
- Take Korean Chives
- Take 1/2 cup Gochu Garu (korean chili flakes)
- Provide 1/4 cup minced garlic
- Provide 1/4 cup fish sauce
- Get 1/3 cup coarse sea salt
Instructions to make Easy Emergency Kimchi:
- Rinse and chop chives to your liking, preferably 5cm each. Set aside
- Prep your napa cabbage, cut it in 4. Traditionally Kimchi are not cut in little pieces but i like to make it pre-cut to make the process of fermentation faster
- Drizzle cabbage with salt and marinate for 30mins (if the cabbage are cut in small pieces) or whole night (if the cabbage are in whole)
- Lightly wash cabbage to rinse excess salt away
- Mix cabbage with chives well
- Mix all the other ingredients (spices) to make a red paste
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with hand (use gloves to prevent the sting of the chili)
- Put in a kimchi container (new container to avoid unnecessary odor or fumes)
- Press kimchi with a spoon until it's firm and very little to none air bubbles trapped inbetween cabbages to make a good fermentation base
- Keep in the fridge for minimum of 24h
- Kimchi can be consumed fresh and fermented, preferably with hot rice
If you find this Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.