Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried eggplant with miso and melted cheese recipe. You can have fried eggplant with miso and melted cheese using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese:
- You need stalks Eggplants - small Japanese type
- Take Cheese (easy melting type)
- Prepare lashes Shiso leaves
- You need White sesame seeds
- Take Vegetable oil (for frying)
- You need Sake (for steaming)
- Get Miso sauce ingredients
- Get Miso
- Get Sugar
- Provide Water
- Take Sake
- Provide Mirin
Instructions to make Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese:
- Mix the ingredients for the miso sauce in a small pan on low to medium heat and keep stirring until it becomes a little thicker, then turn off the heat.
- Julienne the shiso leaves. You can julienne it neatly, if you roll up several leaves, then cut.
- Discard the tops of the eggplant and cut into half. Put about 1 cm deep cut on the surface like the picture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, heat on medium, then pan-fry the eggplants from the cut side until browned.
- When the surface of the eggplants has browned, reduce the heat to low, flip the eggplants and fry the other side. Pour sake in the pan and cover the frying pan with a lid and steam.
- Spread the miso sauce on the eggplants once they soften.
- Sprinkle with cheese, put 1 teaspoon of water, cover again with a lid, and heat on medium. When the cheese has melted, top with some shiso leaves and white sesame seeds and it is ready.
If you find this Fried Eggplant with Miso and Melted Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.