Steps to Prepare Homemade Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic and tomato pasta recipe. To make roasted garlic and tomato pasta you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Use 1 whole head of garlic, cloves peeled
- Take 1 tablespoon chili infused olive oil
- You need 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- Use 3 tablespoons butter
- Get 10 grape or cherry tomatoes
- Prepare Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Take 2 tablespoons each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Use 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Use Salt and pepper where needed
- Get 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Provide 1/4 cup fresh grated Romano cheese
Instructions to make Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot
If you find this Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.