Recipe of Quick Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka biryani (smoked) recipe. You can cook chicken tikka biryani (smoked) using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked):
- Use chicken
- Get Mehran Tandoori/Tikka masala
- Take garam masala /all spice mix
- Provide onions
- Use tomatoes
- Take ginger farlic paste
- Use Shan Sindhi Biryani Masala
- Prepare potato
- Take salt
- Use rice
- Provide shazeera
- Get cinnamon sticks
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked):
- place chicken in a bowl
- add Mehran Tandoori/Tikka masala
- squeeze a lemon n add lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- mix well n marinate for 5-10minutes
- in a vessel, pour oil n then the marinated chicken n fry until the chicken ia cooked . Don't add water.
- when the chicken is cooked completely , place a piece of foil on the chicken.heat the coal directly on fire and keep the coal on the foil.
- pour 1 teaspoon of oil n u will see smoke coming up . cover the dish dont let the smoke come out.This will completely change the taste of the chicken . it'll add a smokey flavor.
- in another vessel, pour oil add finely chopped onions n fry till golden brown
- add ginger garlic paste n sautè..add chopped tomatoes
- mix 1 packet of Sindhi Biryani Masal (I used Shan, u cn use any brand of ur choice)
- mix well ..add 1/4th cup water so that the mixture doest start burning
- Add chopped potatoes ( optional )
- simmer on low flame till the potatoes get cooked
- in another vessel, put 5-6 cups rice
- pour 11- 13 glasses of water n boil
- add shazeera, cinnamin sticks, salt and vinegar (1tablespoon)
- when 3/4th done remove from stove n sieve it
- Finally , start layering..Sindhi Masala, Rice, Chicken Tandoori or Tikka.then again rice add finely choooed coriander, green chillies..u can also add boiled eggs
- sprinkle saffron powder. Cover the utensil with a cloth n simmer on low flame for 15-20minutes u can also use the oven
- after 20 mins, ur tasty chicken tika Biryani is ready to bw served!serve with Raita .
If you find this Chicken Tikka Biryani (smoked) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.