Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing recipe. To cook mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing:
- Provide 2 tbsp butter
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- You need 3 shallots, minced
- Get 2 pints cremini mushrooms, quartered
- Get 2 clove garlic, minced
- Get 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Get 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- Prepare 1 lb italian sausage, cooked & diced
- You need 8 cup sourdough bread, cubed (1 loaf)
- Prepare 4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Use 1 kosher salt
- Get 1 freshly ground pepper
Instructions to make Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the vegetables: heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are lightly golden, 5-6 minutes more.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Stir in the rosemary, sage & sausage; cook, tossing occasionally, until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Prepare the stuffing: Add the bread to the bowl and toss with the mushroom mixture to combine. Gradually pour in the broth, tossing well as you pour to ensure it coats the bread mixture evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the stuffing into the prepared baking dish and bake until the stuffing is heating through and the top is golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Let cool slightly; serve warm.
If you find this Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.