Recipe of Quick Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter pie crust (2 crusts) recipe. You can cook butter pie crust (2 crusts) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts):
- Take 2 sticks unsalted butter (cubbed)
- Take 2.5 cups flour
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- You need 1/2 cup cold water
Instructions to make Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts):
- Sift flower
- Add cubbed cold butter into flour and cut the butter into the flour until it resembles a crumble, then add cold water. If it seems too wet, which mine was, add a little bit more flour, about a small handful.
- Split evenly in two balls of dough and freeze for 30 mins
- Roll out dough in all directions throughout the dough to prevent shrinking.
- Fold dough into quarters when transferring it to a pie sheet to prevent ripping. (I.e., fold in half once, and then half again until it’s shaped like a cone)
If you find this Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.