Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe. To make oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes:
- Get 250 g smokey bacon
- Provide 1 onion
- You need 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- You need 300 g risotto
- Provide 700 ml chicken stock
- Take Parmesan
- Take 1 glass white wine (optional)
Steps to make Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Fry the bacon until crispy, I prefer to fry on a low heat to make the bacon extra crispy. Then use the oils from the bacon to sauté the onions
- Mix the bacon and onions with the risotto rice. Add in the wine and back for 2 minutes
- Chop the tomatoes, season and back in the oven for 15/20 minutes until dried.
- Add the stock mixture. Top with a lid and bake for 20 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed. Once the liquid has been absorbed remove from the oven and add half the Parmesan. Serve with the dried cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
If you find this Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.