Recipe of Ultimate Turkey Pantry Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey Pantry Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Pantry Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Pantry Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey pantry pie recipe. To cook turkey pantry pie you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Pantry Pie:
- You need 1 as needed Left over turkey
- Get 1 as needed Smoked ham hock or gammon
- Provide 1 as needed Cranberry sauce
- Prepare 1 as needed Leftover stuffing
- Take 1 as needed Shortcrust pastry
- Use 4 1/3 unit Gelatine leaves or 1 sachet
- Take 1 Beaten egg
Instructions to make Turkey Pantry Pie:
- Roll out the pastry to 1/4 inch, I used ready made for ease. Line your pie tin with it, prick with a fork, glaze with the egg and bake for approx 20 minutes untill done. Set aside to cool.
- Make up your gelatine in a jug. Layer the pie base with turkey and ham untill half way up. Pour over some of the gelatine mix. Layer some stuffing, then more Turkey and ham and finally the cranberry. Pour over more gelatine untill it reaches the top.
- Garnish with some fresh thyme leaves. Set in the fridge for 3 hours or untill gelatine is set. Serve your pie cold with pickles and salad.
If you find this Turkey Pantry Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.