How to Make Super Quick Homemade Cream Cheese Danish
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Cheese Danish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Cheese Danish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese danish recipe. To make cream cheese danish you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Danish:
- Provide 1 box puff pastry, each sheet laid out on floured surface and cut into 6 rectangles
- Prepare 1 can pie filling of choice, I used blueberry this time
- Get Cheese filling:
- You need 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Take 1/3 cup white sugar
- You need 1 egg
- Provide Cream or egg for washing edges
- Take Sugar for dusting
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Danish:
- Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Add egg. Beat til combined
- Leaving an edge, spread spoonful of cream cheese mixture then a spoonful of pie filling on top of that to each rectangle. Brush edges with cream and dust with sugar.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or til edges are puffed and brown. Allow to cool before storing.
If you find this Cream Cheese Danish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.