Steps to Prepare Ultimate Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef-rice-cheese casserole recipe. To make beef-rice-cheese casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole:
- Take 1 cup long grain rice
- Get 2 tablespoons oil
- You need 1 pound lean ground beef
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Get 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Use 2 cups water
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups tomato juice
- Prepare 3 beef bouillon cubes
- Get 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Steps to make Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole:
- In medium skillet, brown rice in oil. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, brown beef with onions and chili powder. Stir in rice. Turn into 11 x 7 baking dish.
- In medium saucepan, combine water, tomato juice and bouillon. Cook, stirring until bouillon dissolves. Pour over meat mixture. Cover and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until rice is tender.
- Remove cover, top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.
If you find this Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.