Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Bonefish Grill&#39;s Bang Bang Shrimp
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bonefish grill's bang bang shrimp recipe. To cook bonefish grill's bang bang shrimp you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp:
- Provide 1 lb large shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- Use 1/2 cup mayo
- Take 1/4 cup thai sweet chili sauce (or to taste)
- Use 1 tsp thai style peanut sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp sriracha hot chili sauce (or to taste, spicy)
- Prepare 1 box panko japanese style bread crumbs
- Use 1 egg
- Use 1 oil for frying
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions chopped
Steps to make Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp:
- mix mayo with Thai sweet chili sauce, Thai style peanut sauce and sriracha for the sauce
- dip shrimp in egg, then in panko bread crumbs. Deep fry shrimp in 340°F oil until light brown (around 2 mins)
- drain on paper towel. put on platter and top shrimp with sauce and chopped green onions
If you find this Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.