How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Raisin Pickles
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Raisin Pickles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raisin Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raisin Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raisin pickles recipe. You can have raisin pickles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Raisin Pickles:
- Take 3 tablespoons kosher salt divided
- Use 1/2 cup raisins
- Get 1 cup hot water
- Get 1/3 cup Chinese black vinegar
- Prepare 2 cup raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Use 2 large cucumbers
- Get 5 leaves bay leaf
- You need As needed white distilled vinegar to top off
- Take 46 ounce sterilized jar
Steps to make Raisin Pickles:
- Add two tablespoons of the salt to the jar. Then add the hot water. Wash stripe-peel the cucumbers. Then slice.
- Add the black vinegar to the cucumbers in the jar. Then the apple cider vinegar. Add the raisins, bay leaves, and rest of the salt.
- Add the lid shake well. As you can see the vinegars are not at top. Add the distilled vinegar and give a good shaking put into the refrigerator overnight. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
If you find this Raisin Pickles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.