Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Fruity and spicy sushi
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruity and spicy sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity and spicy sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity and spicy sushi recipe. You can cook fruity and spicy sushi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity and spicy sushi:
- Provide 1 cup boiled sticky rice
- Get 2 spoons sugar
- Prepare 1 green elaichi pod
- Prepare 1 green chilli (seedless)
- You need 1/2 mango
- Prepare 1/2 watermalon
- Provide 1/2 cup pomegranate pearls
Instructions to make Fruity and spicy sushi:
- Take boiled rice add sugar & elaichi, green chilli cook for 5 mins.Keep it side for 15 mins.Now take a thick plastic wrap paper.Spread the sticky rice.
- Cut the mango strips and arrange it.Now wrap it.
- Cut the slice of rice.Cut very thin slices of warermelon and arrange on the top of the rice.Garnish with some pomegranate pearls
- Fruity with little tangy mango juicy watermelon crunchy and sweet pearls hot and spicy with green chilli.Creamy with sticky rice (very flavour ful)
If you find this Fruity and spicy sushi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.