Recipe of Speedy Oven Shrimp Boil
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Shrimp Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Shrimp Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven shrimp boil recipe. You can have oven shrimp boil using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- You need 2 lbs Peeled and de-veined shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb Andouille sausage
- You need 1 pkg Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant)
- You need 12 Red potatoes
- Take 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- You need 1 stick Butter
- Take to taste Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning
- Prepare Dipping sauce:
- Get 1/2 stick Melted butter
- You need 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- Provide 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
Instructions to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on).
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings.
- Serve, dip, enjoy!
If you find this Oven Shrimp Boil recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.