How to Make Super Quick Homemade A Nagoya Speciality: Miso-Stewed Udon Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best A Nagoya Speciality: Miso-Stewed Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Nagoya Speciality: Miso-Stewed Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a nagoya speciality: miso-stewed udon noodles recipe. You can cook a nagoya speciality: miso-stewed udon noodles using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A Nagoya Speciality: Miso-Stewed Udon Noodles:
- Prepare 1 portion Frozen udon noodles
- Use 1/3 Chicken thigh
- Take 1 Egg
- Use 1 Green onion or scallion
- You need 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- You need 1 Aburaage
- Provide 3 slice Kamaboko
- Take 500 ml Strong bonito dashi stock
- Prepare 2 to 3 tablespoons Red miso (Hatcho miso is preferred)
- Provide 1 tbsp Sake
- Get 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 Ichimi spice or shichimi spice
Steps to make A Nagoya Speciality: Miso-Stewed Udon Noodles:
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes. Run hot water over the aburaage and slice thinly. Slice the onion diagonally. Remove the stiff root bits of shitake mushrooms and make slits for decoration. Cook the frozen udon noodles.
- Pour the dashi stock into the clay pot and bring to the boil. Add red miso, sake (rice wine) and sugar and heat gently. Add the chicken and shiitake mushrooms and cook for about 1~2 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the udon noodles, green onion, abura-age and kamaboko. Place an egg in the centre and cover. Cook until the egg is softly set. Sprinkle ichimi or shichimi spice to taste.
If you find this A Nagoya Speciality: Miso-Stewed Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.