Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango and coconut sticky rice recipe. To make mango and coconut sticky rice you only need 6 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice:
- You need 2 ripe Mangoes
- Provide 1 1/2 cup Sticky rice
- Use 1/2 can(200ml) readymade Coconut milk
- Take 1/4 cup Sugar
- Use 1 pinch Salt
- Use as needed Roasted sesame seeds to garnish
Instructions to make Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice:
- Clean and soak the rice in water for at least 5-6 hours, but overnight is best.
- Put a steamer in the stove top and add about four cups of water. Insert the steaming shelf and line with cheesecloth.
- Transfer the soaked rice to the cheese cloth.
- Steam the rice for about 35 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through and tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Rice is cooked completely.
- Open the unshaken can of coconut milk.
- Spoon out the thick coconut milk from the top into a bowl.
- Peel and cut ripe mangoes into strips.
- Keep 3-4 strips aside for garnishing and make puree out of the remaining mangoes.
- Heat 1/2 can of coconut milk along with prepared mango puree, sugar and salt to make a thick sauce.
- I am using frozen mango puree as fresh mangoes are not easily available here. I am using fresh one for garnishing only. It's fine to use frozen mango puree if you don't have fresh one.
- Cook in low heat until everything dissolve completely to make a saucy consistency. Don't let the mixture come to boil. Cook in low heat.
- Transfer prepared sticky rice into a bowl.
- Stir in the coconut milk sauce until all of the rice is coated.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes so that rice soaks the sauce completely.
- Take a serving plate and transfer the soaked rice upside down.
- Arrange some fresh mango pieces in the side.
- Top with the reserved coconut cream and toasted sesame seeds.Add some greens just to garnish.
- Serve at room temperature with some coconut milk at the side.
If you find this Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.