Recipe of Perfect Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and turkey crockpot meatballs recipe. You can cook pork and turkey crockpot meatballs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs:
- Prepare 2 lbs ground pork
- Take 2 lbs ground turkey
- Prepare 2 tbs garlic powder, parsley, basil, onion powder
- Take salt and pepper to your liking
- Prepare 2 jars sauce
- Take 4 eggs
- Provide 1-2 c. bread crumbs
- Prepare 1 large onion diced
Instructions to make Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs:
- Mix meat together well in large bowl with hands.
- Add dry ingredients to meat. add eggs and mix well. might need to add more or less breadcrumbs depending how wet mixture is.
- Roll meatballs. i flash freeze them. i out them on cookie sheet with wax paper and freeze for 30 min or so until hard. thrn bag them up and freeze raw.
- When ready to use dump in crockpot with sauce on high 4 to 6 hrs. you can also dump in and not freeze them. works well both ways.
- Use as meatball hoagies or over pasta. enjoy.
If you find this Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.