How to Make Homemade Mexican Portabello Pizza
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican portabello pizza recipe. To cook mexican portabello pizza you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Portabello Pizza:
- Provide 2 portabello mushroom caps
- Get 4 Tbsp Chorizo
- Get 1/2 cup spinach
- Get 2 Oz cheese, I used sharp cheddar
- Get 2 Tbsp green onions
- Use to taste Dollop of sour cream,
- Take salt and pepper
- Get cooking spray or light oil
Steps to make Mexican Portabello Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cookie sheet or baking dish with cooking spray or light coat of oil
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems/ribs. Spoon half chorizo into each mushroom cap and bake for about 10 minutes
- Check mushrooms, if chorizo is warm, spread half the spinach on each cap. Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Once spinach is warm and chorizo is starting to brown, put cheese on, top with green onions and let it broil for about 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Dollop with sour cream or any other condiments that sound tasty. Enjoy!
If you find this Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.