Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Penne pasta in oats creamy sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne pasta in oats creamy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne pasta in oats creamy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to penne pasta in oats creamy sauce recipe. You can cook penne pasta in oats creamy sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne pasta in oats creamy sauce:
- You need 2 cup penne pasta
- Use 2 tbsp oats
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp mix herb
- You need 2 cup milk
- Use 2 tsp olive oil
- Provide 2 tsp garlic paste
- Get to taste salt
- Use 2 tbsp cream
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
Steps to make Penne pasta in oats creamy sauce:
- Dry roast the oats then make a fine powder in blender keep aside.
- Boil the pasta with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil till the pasta till done.
- Heat butter and olive oil add garlic paste cook on slow heat until light golden.
- Add oats powder roast it light golden add milk stir continuously cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add boiled pasta, salt, black pepper powder mix it well cook another 2-3 minutes switch off the gas, add mix herbs, cream and lemon juice serve hot.
If you find this Penne pasta in oats creamy sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.