How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked teriyaki salmon with spicy mayo sauce recipe. To cook baked teriyaki salmon with spicy mayo sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- Use 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- Use 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Get 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Provide 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Use 2 tbsp honey
- Take 1 cup water
- Use 12 oz salmon
- You need 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Get 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- You need 3 tbsp sriracha or tabasco sauce
- Take 1 tsp sweetened condensed milk or almond milk
- Prepare 1 steamed white rice
- Provide 1 large avocado
Instructions to make Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor.
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top.
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk.
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce.
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados.
If you find this Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.