How to Prepare Ultimate Slow cooker queso chicken tacos
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. You can have slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Use 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- You need 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- You need 1-1/2 cups Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred)
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. - Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. - Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. - Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings.
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot - add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal)
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat.
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4
If you find this Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.