How to Prepare Homemade Purple Sweet Potato Bread!
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to purple sweet potato bread! recipe. You can cook purple sweet potato bread! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Purple Sweet Potato Bread!:
- Take A. 400 g bread flour
- Prepare 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed)
- Provide 40 g caster sugar
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- Prepare 160 ml fresh milk
- Use 60 g butter
- Use B. Filling
- You need 150 g butter
- Use 150 g sugar
- Prepare 170 g sifted plain flour
- Prepare C. Other
- Use 30 ml milk
- Get 30 g almond flakes
Steps to make Purple Sweet Potato Bread!:
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size.
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls.
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC).
- Love the beautiful purple!
- Cut into slices!
If you find this Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.