Recipe of Speedy Brown bread Gulab Jamun
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown bread Gulab Jamun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown bread Gulab Jamun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown bread gulab jamun recipe. You can have brown bread gulab jamun using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brown bread Gulab Jamun:
- You need 6 big slices brown bread
- Provide 50 g milk powder
- Use 50 ml full cream milk
- Use 100 g sugar powdered
- Provide Water 100 ml for making 2 thread consistency sugar syrup
- Provide Raisins 7-8 to be added in the filling of gulab jamuns
- Use Pistachios.. optional for filling inside the gulab jamuns
- You need Cardamom….powdered to be added in the sugar syrup
- Prepare 500 ml refined oil
Instructions to make Brown bread Gulab Jamun:
- Cut all the four sides of whole wheat bread..of all the slices.
- In a blender add these slices.pour the milk powder and milk..little..
- Run the blender to make it into thick dough like paste
- Now take out the dough like paste and knead it into a fine smooth dough…
- Now on a palm make them into desirable sized balls n fill them with one raisin each and we can also fill them with powdered pistachios..
- Meanwhile make a two thread consistency sugar syrup…
- You can add powdered cardamom to impart aroma
- Let your sugar solution cool…
- Now take a wok..Add refined oil and fry these bread balls into golden brown
- Be careful do not overturn the gulab jamun balls..
- Now pour them into the sugar solution..let the sugar solution get infused into the gulab jamuns
- You can enjoy the gulab jamuns hot and cold..the choice is yours.
- Here I have kept the gulab jamuns with frozen Rabri…Try this combo….it taste yummy…
- Happy sweet tooth..
If you find this Brown bread Gulab Jamun recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.