How to Make Homemade Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked orange vegan cake in a rice cooker recipe. You can have baked orange vegan cake in a rice cooker using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker:
- Take 2 cup self raising flour
- You need 1 cup sugar
- Get 2 large orange juice
- You need 1/2 cup olive oil
- Provide 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 1 large orange zest
Steps to make Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker:
- Seive self raising flour then add sugar then oil and orange juice with oil bit by bit and mix well
- Add grated orange zest and mix well then add additional orange strip and pour into rice cooker and baked for 55 minutes then removed onto a plate and turn over and put it back into the rice cooker and baked for. another 20 minutes or baking it in a oven at 180 C for 50 minutes
- Let it cool then slice up and enjoy
- BELOW ARE BREAD BAKED IN A RICE COOKER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342279-baked-olive-oil-classic-bread-in-a-rice-cooker
If you find this Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.