Simple Way to Make Quick Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can cook unstuffed cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 small yellow onion, diced
- Take 2 cloves minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 can tomato sauce
- Take Dollop tomato paste
- Get 1/2 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- Provide 1 small head of cabbage, sliced
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 cup or so water or 1 can beef broth
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.