Recipe of Favorite Italian Sausage Stir Fry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Sausage Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Sausage Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage stir fry recipe. You can have italian sausage stir fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Sausage Stir Fry:
- You need 3 Italian Sausages
- Get 1 Green Pepper
- Take 1/2 Yellow Onion
- Provide 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- Get 1 Tomato
- Prepare 2 Whole White Mushrooms
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Get Feta
- Take 1 Avocado
Steps to make Italian Sausage Stir Fry:
- Cut casings from mild italian sausage.
- Chop sausage into small pieces.
- Chop green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and spinach.
- Cook italian sausage on the stove until done.
- Place cooked sausage in a bowl.
- Cook vegetables in the same pan as the sausage was cooked in.
- Once the vegetables are tender, chop and add the tomato to the pan.
- Then add the italian sausage back to the pan and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Top with salt, pepper, feta, and avocado.
If you find this Italian Sausage Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.