Steps to Make Ultimate How to prepare &#34;Barnyard Millet Khichidi&#34;
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect How to prepare "Barnyard Millet Khichidi" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best How to prepare "Barnyard Millet Khichidi" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to prepare "Barnyard Millet Khichidi" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to how to prepare "barnyard millet khichidi" recipe. You can have how to prepare "barnyard millet khichidi" using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make How to prepare "Barnyard Millet Khichidi":
- Get 1 cup Barnyard Millet
- Use 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon
- You need 1 Bay leaf
- Take 2 Cloves
- You need 1 Cardamom
- Take Small Black stone flower
- Prepare 1 Onion sliced
- You need 1 Tomato chopped
- Prepare 2 Green chilli halved
- Take 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 Cup mixed vegetables (peas, carrot, beans, capsicum, mushroom) you can use any vegetables according to your wish
- You need As needed Salt
- Use As needed Coriander leaves
Steps to make How to prepare "Barnyard Millet Khichidi":
- Wash barnyard millet rice nicely and soak for 10 minutes. - - Heat oil in pressure cooker add cinnamon, cardamom, stone flower, cloves and bay leaf. Saute for 30 sec. You can use ghee instead of oil.
- Add sliced onion and saute until onion turns into glass stage. Now add green chilli and ginger garlic paste. Saute until raw smell goes off. - - This is time to add all veggies. Saute for 1 minute. Add required salt and 2 cups of water. Adjust the salt. Close the cooker with lid and let for one whistle.
- Once pressure released add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with any spicy fry..
If you find this How to prepare "Barnyard Millet Khichidi" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.