Recipe of Ultimate Avocado and mango salsa!
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado and mango salsa! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado and mango salsa! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado and mango salsa! recipe. You can have avocado and mango salsa! using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado and mango salsa!:
- You need 1 mango, de-stoned and diced
- Get 1 hass avocado, de-stoned and diced
- Use 1 (or more to your liking) whole red chilli, finely chopped
- Provide 1 small red onion, diced
- Use 1 yellow or favourite bell pepper, diced
- Get 1 bunch (to your taste) fresh corriander, chopped
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp minced garlic
- Provide 1 small lime, juiced
- You need 3 tbsp olive oil
Instructions to make Avocado and mango salsa!:
- In a large bowl, combine mango, pepper, chilli, avocado, tomatoes, corriander and onion.
- Add, salt, oil, garlic and lime juice. Using a spoon, combine all ingredients well. Cover and leave in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
If you find this Avocado and mango salsa! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.