Steps to Prepare Award-winning Mike&#39;s 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 5 way juicy prime rib recipe. You can cook mike's 5 way juicy prime rib using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Take ● For The Prime Rib
- Use 1 (12 lb) Prime Rib [bone in - room temp - twined]
- Use ● For The Rub [you may need to double]
- Get as needed Garlic Olive Oil o to coat rib]
- Get 2 tbsp Worshestershire Sauce
- Provide 1/3 Cup Extra Fine Minced Garlic [jarred]
- Take 2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Dried Rosemary
- Use 1 tbsp Dried Thyme
- You need ● For The Options [all as needed]
- Take Au Jus Sauce [be sure to make extra]
- Prepare Leidenheimer Bread [preferred if you can find it]
- Prepare Large Soft Sub Rolls
- Take Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Provide Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers
- Provide Thin Sliced Mushrooms
- Take Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions
- Use Thin Sliced Red Onions
- Use Thin Shredded Lettuce
- Use Thin Sliced Tomatoes
- Use Thin Sliced Dill Pickles
- Take Sliced Banana Peppers
- Provide Horseradish Sauce
- Provide Garlic Butter & Frying Oil
- Take Fresh Rosemary Sprigs [prime rib garnish]
- Get Fresh Flat Parsley [prime rib garnish]
- Get Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- Use Thick Brown Gravy
- You need ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- Use 1 LG Disposable Pan
- Take 1 Lifted Rack
- Prepare 1 Digital Meat Thermometer
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Bring your 12 lb prime rib to room temperature.
- Make your dry rub and whisk.
- Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings.
- Roast at 400° covered for 15 minutes on a lifted rack then 20 minutes per pound at 325°. You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare. Pictured is rare. Allow to sit for 20 minutes covered then serve.
- Create your Au Jus for dipping. Be sure to make extra for Roast Beef Sandwiches and Po Boys. Just use your drippings and McCormick easy Au Jus mix. Substitute half of water called for with beef stock. It's a little salty. That's why no salt is added to the rub.
- Sliced roast beef sandwich with horseradish, grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese on toasted rolls. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping.
- BBQ Roast Beef sandwich pictured with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, fresh red and white onions and crispy pickles on toasted rolls. Cole Slaw goes great on these as well. Today we took the cheaters way out and added KFC Cole Slaw to some.😊
- Toasted Roast Beef Po Boys pictured with grilled onions & bell peppers, brown gravy, fresh crispy thin sliced lettuce, banana peppers, pickles and firm tomatoes. Serve on Leidenheimer bread if at all possible. It's made only in New Orleans but they ship. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping.
- Traditional Old Sober [or yakimein] Soup pictured. See my detailed recipie if interested. It's a delicious New Orleans creation.
- Consider serving with creamed spinach, stacked baked potatoes or corn on the cob. Anyway you do it - as always - enjoy! Garnish with fresh rosemary.
If you find this Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.