Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mother’s favorite breakfast: cháo sườn(pork rib porridge) recipe. To make my mother’s favorite breakfast: cháo sườn(pork rib porridge) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge):
- Use 1 1/2 lb pork short ribs
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP salt
- Prepare 1 medium sweet onion
- Provide 1 cup uncooked rice
- Take Pinch salt
- Use 1 TBSP fish sauce
- Take 1/2 TBSP salt
- Take Black pepper
Instructions to make My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge):
- Wash the rice and drain well.
- Put ribs in pot. Cover the ribs with water. Add pinch of salt. Bring to boil. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain ribs. Discard liquid. Wash pot well. Wash the ribs. Put back into pot. Put water about 1 inch over ribs. Put 1/2 TBSP of salt. Bring to boil. Turn down heat to medium low. Cook for 1 1/2 hour.
- While ribs are cooking. Chop onion. In a frying pan, put some oil. Cook onion with a pinch of salt until soft and brown.
- Add onions to ribs.
- Roast the rice on a frying pan. No oil. Stir constantly until half of rice is brown. Set aside.
- After ribs are soft, add rice. Add fish sauce and black pepper. Cook for 30 minutes. Stir from time to time. After porridge is boiled, turn off heat. Let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Reheat before eating. Pour into bowl. Add some chopped green onion and black pepper.
- My mother.
If you find this My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.