Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Coconut Macaroons
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Macaroons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can have coconut macaroons using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Macaroons:
- Use 2 egg whites
- Provide 1/3 cup white sugar
- Use 1/3 cup flour
- Provide 1 dash salt
- Provide 1/4 tsp almond extract
- You need 2 cup unsweetened coconut
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Briefly chop coconut in food processor until pieces are uniform.
- Beat egg whites lightly, then add salt, sugar, flour, and almond extract. Stir in coconut until thoroughly coated in mixture.
- Drop coconut in rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut away any runny "feet" at bottoms of macaroons.
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.