Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Tex&#39;s Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's chinese bbq grilled pork cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 recipe. To make tex's chinese bbq grilled pork cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 you need 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲:
- Use 1 piece pork loin steak
- Prepare 1/2 large onion (sliced)
- Provide 75 grams mature cheddar (sliced)
- Get 1 large burger bun, or an English oven bottom muffin
- Prepare 1 skewer
- Get flour for breading
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoons butter (optional)
- Get ✴ ✴
- Prepare 🍶 bbq sauce 🍶
- Get 1/4 cup ketchup
- Take 1 1/2 tsp mustard
- Prepare 1/4 cup hoi sin sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp apple juice
- Take 2 tsp groundnut oil
- Prepare 1 tsp light soy sauce
Steps to make Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲:
- Combine all the ingredients for the BBQ sauce in a jug and stir well. Take your pork from the fridge and allow to sit on kitchen paper for 10-15 min to reach room temperature
- Coat the pork steak in a little flour then spoon on the sauce, sear for 1½ minutes each side, on a very hot griddle, barbecue, or in a skillet
- Allow to rest for 3-4 minutes then cut into thick slices
- While your meat is resting, begin cooking your onions, in the same pan if you used a skillet earlier. Turn the heat down to low and drop your onions in with a little butter and olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes or until they begin to soften. Add a splash of red wine vinegar and a little brown sugar if you want them to caramelise slightly
- While your onions are cooking, skewer your pork, and coat in the sauce again
- Remove the onions when soft and set to one side on kitchen paper
- Toast your bun or muffin on the inside, to add a little crunch to the sandwich
- Place the skewer under an overhead grill on high heat (aka as a salamander or in the US, a broiler), or on a barbecue, or griddle. Baste with the BBQ sauce, and cook for 8 minutes, turning and basting every 3 minutes.
- Heat your skillet to low, then pull your meat from the skewers and drop in the pan. Form into a shape and size similar to that of your bun or muffin
- Pile the onion on top, then cover with enough sliced cheese to cover. Cover with a pan lid so that the cheese melts quickly but still stays bubbly from the steam and the reflected heat
- After 3-4 minutes the cheese should have melted nicely. Transfer your cheesesteak carefully to your sliced bun with a spatula (or two). Season and close the lid. Finally, dig in!
If you find this Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.