Recipe of Speedy Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. To cook slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Provide Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Take Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need Chicken Broth
- Prepare Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Use Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- You need Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Take Uncooked, Instant White Rice
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl.
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.