Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Pan fried beef fingerling
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pan fried beef fingerling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan fried beef fingerling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan fried beef fingerling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried beef fingerling recipe. You can have pan fried beef fingerling using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan fried beef fingerling:
- You need 1 kg beef steak (make sure it’s tender)
- Take 4 cloves garlic (or to your taste)
- Provide 1 piece ginger (or to your taste)
- You need Enough oil
- You need 1 bunch coriander
- You need 1 tablespoon beef masala
- Take 1 table spoon royco
- Prepare 2 royco cubes
- Take For the garnish
- Provide 1 carrot
- Provide 1 capsicum
- Provide 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Get 2 royco cubes
Steps to make Pan fried beef fingerling:
- Tenderise the stake by hitting with a mallet then cut into thin fingerlings
- In a bowl, place the fingerlings then marinate with garlic and ginger paste and coriander. At this point you can you the spices that you like. Add in some of the oil and cover with a cling film. You can marinate as long as you wish, for me i marinated for about 3 hours
- Put some oil on a heavy pan and start frying in small bunches. Make sure you fry to your liking (I like mine well cooked) as you put aside
- After all the fingerlings have been fried, in the same pan fry onions once they brown add in the tomatoes, hoho and carrots cook them till soft then add in the cooked fingerlings and mix till they combine well. Then add the royco cubes, royco or beef masala and coriander/dhania. Cover and steam for about a minute or two
- Serve with whatever you like ugali or chips or viazi karai
If you find this Pan fried beef fingerling recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.