Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast &amp; Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot creamy chicken breast & potatoes recipe. To cook crockpot creamy chicken breast & potatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes:
- Take 3 Large Chicken Breast
- Use 3 Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes
- You need 1 cup carrots
- Get 1/4 Yellow Onion
- Take 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- Prepare 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- Use 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Get 1/2 Cup Water
- Prepare Salt
- You need Pepper
- Take Garlic Powder
- Prepare Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
Steps to make Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes:
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin)
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top
If you find this Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.