Recipe of Quick Garlic Tomato Basil Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic tomato basil soup recipe. To cook garlic tomato basil soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Tomato Basil Soup:
- Get 6 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 2 red onions minced
- You need 30 Roma tomatoes sliced into thirds
- You need 2 cans fat free chicken broth
- You need 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 4 tsp salt
- Get 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- Provide 5 tbsp dried basil
- Use 3 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Garlic Tomato Basil Soup:
- Sautee garlic and onions in olive oil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 20 to 25 munutes. Cover.
- Add chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, pepper flakes, salt, pepper and basil.
- Stir over low heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, blend all ingredients together. Once blended, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add more salt for flavor if needed.
If you find this Garlic Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.