Steps to Make Homemade Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to foodi herb parmesan chicken breast recipe. You can have foodi herb parmesan chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Get 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Use 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Provide 10 oz water
- Use 2 tsp minced garlic
- Take 2 tsp + 1tsp dried rosemary
- You need 1 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 1 tsp cracked pepper
- You need 3 Tbsp butter
- Provide 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 oz shaved parmesan cheese
- Get 1/3 c water
- Take 2 Tbsp corn starch
Steps to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir.
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket.
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted.
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary.
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.)
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute.
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve.
If you find this Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.