Recipe of Award-winning Starbucks Scones - Ready in 15 Minutes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Starbucks Scones - Ready in 15 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Starbucks Scones - Ready in 15 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to starbucks scones - ready in 15 minutes recipe. You can cook starbucks scones - ready in 15 minutes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Starbucks Scones - Ready in 15 Minutes:
- Get Pancake mix
- Provide Butter
- Take Milk or soy milk
- Take as mush (to taste) Walnuts
- Get as mush (to taste) Chocolate
Instructions to make Starbucks Scones - Ready in 15 Minutes:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Add the butter, which was brought to room temperature, into the pancake mix, and mix well.
- Gradually add the milk to Step 2, and mix. When it reaches the consistency of your earlobe, stop adding the milk.
- Add the crushed chocolate and walnuts (nuts) into Step 3, and mix well.
- Roll out the Step 4 mixture into a rectangle, and cut into right triangles using a knife. Stack two triangles together, but please don't press them down. (This is the key.) This way, the scones will be split on the sides and look delicious.
- Place Step 5 in the preheated oven, and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- You're all done.
If you find this Starbucks Scones - Ready in 15 Minutes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.