Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary-honey roasted potatoes recipe. To cook rosemary-honey roasted potatoes you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Get Yukon gold potatoes; quatered
- You need honey
- You need rosemary; minced
- Prepare onion powder
- You need garlic powder
- Prepare kosher salt & black pepper
- Take olive oil
Steps to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well.
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar
If you find this Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.