Recipe of Favorite Quick homemade fried pies
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick homemade fried pies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick homemade fried pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick homemade fried pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick homemade fried pies recipe. You can cook quick homemade fried pies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick homemade fried pies:
- Provide 1 cup flour
- Prepare 8 frozen biscuits(not the flakey ones)
- Provide 2 tablespoons per pie of your favorite chilled filling
- Use 2 table spoons Water to seal the dough, brushed on the outer seam
- Get Pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges
- You need Several cups Vegetable oil at 350 degrees
- Use Powered sugar for presentation
Steps to make Quick homemade fried pies:
- Defrost as many frozen biscuits as you need, each one = 1 pie.
- Flour each biscuit and then roll flat to about 1/4” thick with a rolling pin.
- If needed mark the center fold and add your 2 tbsp of filling south of the fold line.
- Wet the edges with water and fold the dough over to make a half moon shape. Press down with your fingers and then use the pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges.
- Fry in vegetable oil at 350 until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Remove pies from oil and set to drain on paper towels or elevated screen. Cover with powdered sugar and enjoy.
- This work with any canned pie filling, pudding, jelly, preserves, to make a sweet dessert or complete the same steps and fill with your choice of filling. I have done chicken fajita filling, pot roast, chili (Texas style) eggs and sausage, cheeseburger patty chunks, and literally anything that goes well with biscuits/biscuit dough. I prefer my homemade apple butter.
If you find this Quick homemade fried pies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.