Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- You need 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Get 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Get 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Provide 1 Can (1.5 cups) Chicken Broth
- Prepare 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Get 6 Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- Get 1 3/4 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Use 1.5 Cups Uncooked, Instant White Rice
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl.
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.