Recipe of Speedy Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker french dip sandwich recipe. To make slow cooker french dip sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Provide 4 lb Rump roast
- Prepare 2 can Campbell's Beef consommé
- Provide 1 can Campbell's French Onion Soup
- Provide 12 oz Beer (or one bottle, I used an IPA beer)
- Prepare 1 clove Smashed garlic
- Use Salt and pepper
- You need 1/4 cup Sherry Wine
- Take 2 dash worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 8 French rolls
- You need Butter
Instructions to make Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Trim off excess fat on rump roast. Place in slow cooker.
- Pour beef consommé, french onion soup, beer, salt, pepper and garlic into slow cooker over the beef.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Before the last hour, remove meat. Let it cool down.
- Slice up the rump roast. Remember to cut against the grain. Return meat back to slow cooker for half an hour on low.
- During the last half hour, cook sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil (and a little butter optional) into big pan and throw onions in. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned.
- Remove meat into a separate dish. Transfer the remaining beef juices into a pot. This will be the au jus for dipping. Add the sherry wine and worcestershire to the au jus. Let it boil and then simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter french roll inside and a little on the outside. In another pan, place rolls on medium high until browned.
- Time to assemble! Put meat and onions into toasted french roll. Serve with a small bowl of au jus for dipping and some horseradish. Add cheese if that's your style. Enjoy!!
If you find this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.