Steps to Make Homemade Chicken Pizza without oven
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pizza without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pizza without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pizza without oven recipe. To make chicken pizza without oven you need 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pizza without oven:
- Get For dough
- You need 1 1/2 cup maida
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Use 1/2 tbsp active dry yeast
- Prepare 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need For pizza toppings
- Use 2 tbsp cheese spread
- Provide 1 cup shredded mozerela cheese
- Use 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- Take 1 small onion
- Provide 2 tsp tomato sauce
- Take Some oregano
- Use Some red chilli flakes
- Prepare Chicken which is to be prepared
- You need Sauce which is to be prepared
- Prepare For chicken marination
- Prepare 1/2 cup chicken cut as cubes
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1 1/2 tsp chicken masala
- Provide 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- You need 2 tbsp curd
- Take to taste Salt
- You need For pizza sauce
- Provide 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 big onion
- Take 10 garlic cloves
- You need 5 dried red chilli
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Take 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Use to taste Salt
Instructions to make Chicken Pizza without oven:
- First prepare the dough 2-3 hours before the time you are planning to cook. For that, to activate yeast, mix the sugar in lukewarm water. Then add the yeast to it and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes you can see yeast has reacted and frothed up. Now add some salt as required and 1 1/2 tablespoon oil to the flour and mix well. Add this yeast mixture to it. Also add the oregano.
- Slowly knead the dough by adding little water if required until it become very soft but not too sticky. Then make it a ball and apply some oil on it. Keep aside this dough in a bowl covering it with a damp cloth for 2 hours.
- By the time, prepare pizza sauce. We can get ready made pizza sauce from chops. If you wish you can use that instead of making this. For the sauce boil the onion, sliced, tomato, garlic in water for 15 minutes. Then peel off the tomato skin and grind these with some water to make a puree.
- To a pan, add some oil and when it heats up a little, add this paste to it. Then boil for 2 minutes. When it starts thickening, add sugar, oregano, tomato sauce, salt to taste to it and mix well. Boil for few more minutes and make it thicken a little. (Like ketchup). Sauce is ready
- For chicken, put all the ingredients for marination, to the chicken and mix well. Keep this in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, to a pan, add 1/4 tsp oil and our marinated chicken. Heat in low to medium flame and close the lid for 3 minutes. Flip the pieces so as to get equally cooked. Again cook for 3 minutes until chicken starts becoming brown and all the water has dried up. Tandoori chicken is ready.
- If you want you can saute the veggies (onion and capsicum) for 1 minutes so that it cooks well.
- Now continue with the dough preparation. After 2 hours (sometimes more if its cold outside), the dough will get expanded. Then knead the dough again. Roll the dough with the help of some maida and make a 9 inch base. On a pizza pan / plate of 10 inch size, appy some butter, keep the pizza base to it and make the edge of pizza to meet plate's edge with hand. Sharing the pic of expanded dough.
- If you want you can make rounded edge so that the ingredients don't flow out while baking. Now prick the base with a fork to make small shallow holes on the top.
- To this, add cheese spread and spread it. Then add the pizza sauce, tomato sauce and spread it evenly until the rounded edge. Spread 1/3rd of the given amount of shredded cheese on top of it. Add the veggies and chicken evenly on top. Add the rest of the cheese, few oregano and chilli flakes on top. Sharing the pic before adding chicken and veggies.
- Meanwhile add 1 cup salt to a thick bottomed kadai or vessel and preheat it for 10 minutes in high flame.
- After 10 minutes, place a stand on the salt and keep the pizza plate on it. Cover the lid and keep on high flame for 10 minutes and then in medium to high flame for 10 minutes. Then again cook in high flame for 10 minutes untill the edge starts to become golden. Keep on checking it after each minutes on high flame. If you see edge has already become golden, lower the flame and cook for the rest of the time.
- After it is done, take the plate out. Add required oregano and chilli flakes. Your pizza is now ready to be served.
If you find this Chicken Pizza without oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.