Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Get 1/2-1 cabbage (depends on preference)
- Prepare 2 handfuls Kale (put in at end)
- Provide 1 cup rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice)
- Prepare 2 cans black beans
- Take 1 can great northern beans
- Get 1 cup carrots
- Prepare 3 medium sized potatoes
- Prepare 1 package mushrooms
- You need 1 can coconut cream (full fat)
- Provide 2-3 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric
- Use 4 tbsp curry powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- You need to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get 4 Cups Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth)
- You need 4 cups water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth)
Steps to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it.
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time.
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit.
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking.
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever.
- Enjoy and serve!
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.