Recipe of Ultimate Nessa&#39;s Philly Cheese Steak
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nessa's Philly Cheese Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nessa's Philly Cheese Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nessa's philly cheese steak recipe. You can cook nessa's philly cheese steak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nessa's Philly Cheese Steak:
- Take 3 Boneless Ribeye or NY strip, cut into thin 1 inch strips
- Take 1 tbsp Season Salt
- Use 1 tbsp Fresh Black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- You need 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Use 10 slice Velveta cheese, cut it of the brick or Use Cheez Whiz
- Use 2 large Yellow onion, sliced
- Prepare 3 large Green bell pepper, julienned
- Use 6 French rolls, split lengthwise
Instructions to make Nessa's Philly Cheese Steak:
- Place Ribeye in a large bowl. Coat with vegetable oil. In a small bowl, mix together seasoning - season salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Rub all over beef.
- Let the Ribeye marinate while chopping/slicing your onions and green bell peppers. Put into small bowl and coat with oil and seasoning.
- Heat Sauté pan or Skillet on High. Sear meat on all sides. Cook for a minute per side. Once done, let the meat rest until cool to touch. Cut thin slices. It should be med/rare.
- Reduce heat to Med and throw in the onions and green bell peppers. Sauté until onions are translucent and green bell peppers are soft.
- Preheat oven on Broiler setting. Divide the meat between the rolls, layer with onion and green pepper, then top with sliced velveta cheese or Pour on Cheez Whiz. Place on cookie sheet, and broil until cheese is melted.
- Bon Appétit :)
- Optional Topping: Add Chicago Hot Giardiniera or Mayo
If you find this Nessa's Philly Cheese Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.