Recipe of Favorite Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary-garlic roasted potatoes recipe. You can cook rosemary-garlic roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes:
- Provide red potatoes; quatered
- Prepare rosemary
- Provide garlic powder
- Provide onion powder
- Take thyme; minced
- You need large pinch kosher salt and black pepper
- You need olive oil; as needed
Steps to make Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes in a mixing bowl with enough oil to coat. Season.
- Lay potatoes over parchment paper on a large roasting pan and cook at 400º for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and tender. Shake pan to jostle potatoes a few times while cooking for more even caramelization.
- Variations: Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, yukon gold potatoes, herbes de provence, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, dried mince onions, cayenne, vegetable oil, parsely, basil, oregano, marjoram, zucchini, celery root or seed,
If you find this Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.