Steps to Make Homemade Cheesy Chili casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chili casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chili casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chili casserole recipe. To make cheesy chili casserole you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chili casserole:
- Use casserole
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb ground sirloin or your favorite ground meat
- Provide 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes
- Use 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Prepare spice
- Use 1/3 tsp salt
- Provide 1/4 cup ground cumin
- Get 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- You need 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Use 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare topping
- Provide 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Use topping raw
- You need 1 tbsp cilantro
- Take 1/2 small onion
Instructions to make Cheesy Chili casserole:
- Preheat oven 450°
- Brown the siloin or ground meat. Drain it. Add parmesan cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and arrowroot powder. Mix well.
- Simmer till thickens. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese on top. Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion. When casserole is done add raw onion and cilantro on top.
If you find this Cheesy Chili casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.